Brad Boyes responds to Lindy Ruff''s comments

On BostonHerald.com, Brad Boyes had some comments in responding to what Lindy Ruff said after Thursday's game against the Buffalo Sabres, about Boyes suckering Lydman into fighting.

Brad Boyes said, "He's defending his player, I'm sure, but I wasn't checking out the clock to see how long he'd been on the ice. It was just something that was right there. But (Lydman) is a hard-nosed guy who I thought would be willing to go. I don't think I jumped him. If he had walked away, I probably would have done that, too. I wasn't going to sucker him or anything like that. I don't consider myself a dirty player and I don't want to be a guy like that."

Brad Boyes' comment about the Sabres maybe coming after him in their next game against each other, "If they do (come after me), they do. I can't think about that."

The Bruins and Sabres next play each other on February 17th and it should be interesting if anything will happen in that game as a result from their last game. We'll wait and see.

Comments