Thornton vs Cote and Lucic vs Eager

Ok I said I would post the two fights from the Bruins-Flyers game on Saturday so here they are. The Shawn Thornton vs Riley Cote fight was awesome. This is fight of the year so far I would say. Both guys kept throwing punch after punch with no one going down. I would give a slight edge to Thornton in this fight. After Thornton vs Cote, Milan Lucic dropped the gloves with Flyers' Ben Eager and they had an ok fight. Lucic looked to land some punches on Eager, but after the fight it was Lucic with a cut on his cheek under his left eye. I would give this fight a draw. Watch both fights below. You can download video clips of these two fights here.

Shawn Thornton vs Riley Cote


Milan Lucic vs Ben Eager

Comments

Anonymous said…
two good fights, yea go bruins!! that Lucic kid is gonna be good for the b's