Bergeron vows to return this season

Bruins Patrice Bergeron who suffered his second concussion in the last fourteen months, said today that he is symptom free and vowed to play again this season. Some quotes from Bergeron:

"I'm very confident I will play this year," Bergeron said in the Bruins locker room as his teammates practiced at the TD Banknorth Garden. "It's a matter of when."

"For me, right now it's really taking it day by day and see what happens," he said.

"It's frustrating," he added. "I worked my way back from last year. I was starting to feel a lot better on the ice and now that hit happened, but I'm trying to stay positive."

Source


I do hope that Bergeron takes all the time and even more to make sure he is definitely ok to come back. I wouldn't want to see him to come back too soon or hear that he experiences any of those symptoms.

The same article also states that Bruins forward Marco Sturm will have surgery Tuesday to repair a torn meniscus.

Comments

Tiffany said…
Hi, I added your blog to a new site I've created, called On the Bruins Beat. It's an aggregate site of all Bruins blogs and news sites. Please tell all your friends, and let me know if you know of other blogs or news sites I should include. Thank you!