Savard and Vanek injury news

The Boston Herald has an article about Marc Savard and a possibility he could come back in the lineup if there is a game 7 vs Buffalo.

"There's not much I can do besides work hard and be ready to go when (coach Claude Julien) tells me. The guys are playing well, so I'm not going to cause any kind of scene about wanting to get in the lineup. But obviously everyone wants to get in the lineup. That's the nature of it.

But condition-wise, I felt better again. If you ask me? Yeah, I can play. But in the same sense, I have to do what's best for the team and I'm a team guy. So if it's me watching another one, that's what it's going to be."

For Thomas Vanek, Sabres coach Lindy Ruff has said it will be Vanek's decision if he plays tonight in game 6.

The BostonHerald article also says that Milan Lucic will be moved to a different line, with David Krejci and Miroslav Satan.

Comments