Moog vs Rask Bruins goalie masks

Yesterday I was on Twitter for a little bit and noticed the Twitter trending topic #NHLMask. People were giving their opinions on who had the best goalie mask, which was started by the NHL's Twitter account.

I saw a Twitter user named PeraSyte said: "Tuuka Rask has the best mask in the NHL today. Reminds me of Andy Moogs epic Bruins mask"

That got me thinking who had the best Bruins goalie mask. Rask's goalie mask also reminded me of Andy Moog's popular bear goalie mask as it did for others on Twitter. I've always been a fan of Andy Moog's Bruins mask back in the day when I saw it on hockey trading cards. As I said on Twitter, Rask's mask looks like Moog's mask but on steroids :)

So whose mask do you like more? Who do you think wore the best goalie mask for the Bruins ever? Any other goalie masks you like?

Here's the only good picture I could find of Andy Moog in his Bruins goalie mask.

Andy Moog with his Bruins goalie mask
Image courtesy of Brian Winkler/Getty Images, Source

Here are two pictures of Tuukka Rask with his Bruins goalie mask on

Tuukka Rask with his Bruins goalie mask
Image courtesy of AP

Another picture of Tuukka Rask with his Bruins goalie mask
Image courtesy of AP

Comments

Urfooked said…
being a bruins fan i gotta say i love rasks and moogs but i gotta throw eddie the eagle in there...it was nice too