Chara hospitalized for dehydration Friday night

Friday night Bruins captain Zdeno Chara was hospitalized for dehydration so he is questionable for tonight's game, but I would expect him to play tonight.

"He got treated for a little bit of dehydration," said Boston Head Coach Claude Julien. "And that's basically all there is to that."

"Until our medical staff tells me he can't go, he's in tonight."

"That's basically all I can tell you," added Julien. "I'm certainly not going to be the guy that's going to be making the final decision -- our medical people are -- but they have yet to tell me he can't go."
Source

Montreal's Michael Cammalleri had a comment about Chara's status.

Asked about Chara, Cammalleri reportedly said, "I'm no MD, so I'm not going to be like Mark Recchi and diagnose the other team."
Source

Other injury news: Montreal's Jeff Halpern and Andrei Kostitsyn are game-time decisions.

Comments

AdamBruinsFan said…
Chara is not playing in tonight's game. Shane Hnidy is in the lineup.