Johnny Boychuk is ready to go for game 6

Bruins head coach Claude Julien's comments on Johnny Boychuk's condition:

"Nothing has changed," Julien said. "He's fine."

Johnny Boychuk's comments about how he feels and the hit:

"I was a little foggy, but then after I got off the ice, I felt totally fine," Boychuk said Tuesday. "Even when I was on the ice, they just wanted to make sure I was OK before I even tried to skate. I didn't really want to fall."

"I didn't see him… obviously," Boychuk said. "I didn't see him coming. You can't really brace yourself if you can't see him."

"I saw the hit," he said. "If it's suspendable, then the league will do it, but I'm feeling fine and that's the main thing."

Source

Some news from Tampa Bay about upcoming Game 6. Lightning head coach Guy Boucher said that Dwayne Roloson will start in net for Game 6.

Comments