Marc Savard won't play next season, career possibly over

The Boston Globe's Fluto had an article with some quotes from Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli about Marc Savard and his status as Savard is still experiencing post-concussion syndrome.

“Marc Savard won’t play this year,” said GM Peter Chiarelli. “Nothing has changed in our monitoring. He’ll be examined and he’ll be declared unfit to play.” “Based on what I see, what I hear, what I read, and what I’m told, it’s very unlikely Marc will play again,” Chiarelli said. “Now, knowing the uncertainty of this injury, there’s always a chance [he could play]. But based on what I’m told, it’s very unlikely he’ll play. As an employer, I support him and hope he gets back to living a healthy life.”
Source

We hope and wish the best for Marc Savard and his life outside of hockey.

Comments