Patrice Bergeron skates

I didn't think I would be saying this right now, but injured Bruin Patrice Bergeron spent about ten minutes on Sunday and twenty minutes today skating on the ice. Some comments from Bergeron, (source):
"I felt good yesterday, and today I felt good again," Bergeron said at practice Monday. "After the second time in four months, it feels great."

"It's taking it day-by-day, and seeing how I feel at every workout, every time I step on the ice," he explained. "It's pretty much seeing how I react, and if I react well, we'll do the same thing the next day."

"It's tough for me to stop," he said. "I want to keep going, but I've got to take it easy obviously."

Any news like this about Bergeron is good. I still don't think he will come back this season and I'm hoping he gets fully healthy again before he does. I don't want to see him come back too soon and get re-injured. Bruins fans (including myself) wish Bergeron the best and get better.

Comments