Chatting with Milan Lucic

Milan Lucic had a rinkside chat with fans on February 27th and BostonBruins.com has the chat transcript. Lucic seems to be a funny, easy-going kid and has become my favorite Bruin this season. Make sure to check out the transcript. Here are some interesting questions by fans and answers by Lucic (taken from various spots throughout the chat):

Jessie: Any reason for the number 17?

Milan Lucic: Well I was born on June 7, so I like to have the #7 in my number. Growing up in Junior I wore 27 but obviously it is taken by Glen Murray and 37 was taken by Patrice...7 and 77 weren't available either!

Kapler_Fan: Who has been your idol for hockey?

Milan Lucic: Growing up my uncle Dan Kesa played pro hockey and also played 130 games in the NHL for Van, Pit, Dal and Tampa.

MarcoSturm16: Are you done fighting for the year after you re-broke your nose?

Milan Lucic: That's a good question haha. I'm going to let the bone heal and we will see what happens... about six weeks left in the reg season so somewhere in the last few games there may be an altercation.

blackngold: Keep up the great work Milan! Have you received any fighting pointers and help from Thorts and/or Reich?

Milan Lucic: Not really, but they give me good scouting reports... Thorts get out of my chat you can ask me these questions tomorrow. Haha.

mdrew: Do you hate the Montreal Canadiens as much as I do?

Milan Lucic: What do you think?

Comments