Possible Bruins trades coming after break?

A good blog post on the Stanley Cup of Chowder site has an interview that Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli did on the radio and it sounds like he may have a trade or two lined up to make once the NHL gets back into action on Monday. Make sure to check out their blog post (link below).

"Tuesday things started to pick up and I suspect you'll see some deals that have already been cooked. You'll see them done like the morning of the first. We're in on a couple and I like our chances... I always want improve this team...We have identified a couple areas where we feel we can improve it right now and if the right deal is there (and I think we are in on a couple that are close) that we will do them."
Source

The post also mentions that there were rumors of Bruins acquiring Nashville Predators defenseman Dan Hamhuis. I'm guessing here but maybe a Dennis Wideman for Hamhuis trade is in the works? I still think Chiarelli is trying to get St. Louis Blues forward Keith Tkachuk in a trade. We'll wait and see what happens next week.

Comments