McGrattan talks about Neil fighting Seidenberg

It's good to hear the comments by Brian McGrattan on Chris Neil's actions Saturday night when he basically forced non-fighter Dennis Seidenberg to fight him. Neil is known for this type of stuff. I'm hoping the next time these two teams meet someone takes care of Neil. Or maybe someone should grab Senators defenseman Chris Phillips and start pounding his ass, but that's not the Bruins, they don't have any cheap players like that, like Neil is. Here are McGrattan's comments about the incident:

"I heard about it," McGrattan said of Neil's actions. "That's typical Chris Neil. I had to protect that guy for three years when I was there. He'd do that and I'd have to fight all his battles for him the next time we'd play a team after he'd do something stupid like that. It doesn't surprise me."

"That's the way he does it," McGrattan said. "He'll do something where he knows he'll get kicked out of the game and won't have to come back and fight anybody. I've been around him long enough to know he does that. Then I'm the one who usually has to fight his battles the next time. It's typical."
Source

I'm hoping McGrattan is dressed the next time the Bruins play the Senators. But even if he is, I doubt Neil will actually drop the gloves with McGrattan. If you haven't seen the fight you can watch it below.

Dennis Seidenberg vs Chris Neil

Comments